And so without further gilding the lily and with no more ado, I give to you: My 2011 Brew Years Resolutions.
- Attend GABF in Denver for the first time. This is a carry-over from last year, but this time I will start planning in January instead of realizing in August I am too late...
- Visit more breweries. Another carry-over. Just want to continue the trend and see more of the industry. (This includes finally getting up to Saint Somewhere!)
- Attend more local events. I get to some, but my lack of planning and paying attention has left me missing some great happenings. Need to rectify that.
- More homebrewing. Four batches a year is pitiful. I need to brew more, period.
- Meet more "beer people" when they come to town and when I am travelling. Craft beer people (who, as we know, Rgoodpeople) are everywhere. There is no reason not to meet up.
- Be more consistent with my writing. It takes discipline and time, but there is no reason I cannot meet all of my obligations each week.
- Expand my tasting range. Its easy to fall into a pattern of only IPAs, Imperial Stouts, and the like, but there are so many other great beer choices out there. I should give them a fair shot as well.
- X Project 1: CLASSIFIED - A joint venture with another beer visioneer. Should be fun and interesting.
- X Project 2: CLASSIFIED - Another involvement I have signed up to be a part of. Not necessarily "fun", but it is important.
- Continue to be a vocal craft beer evangelist and advocate both locally and in general. We are in what looks like a craft beer Renaissance, but there is evil at every turn. We cannot afford to be complacent.
- Beer for the Daddy